Tuesday 17 February 2009

"The TechGuys©"

With shuffle on on my iPod, 'Patience' by Take That just popped on (yes, I know, sad, but hey, we all have embarassments!) which has just reminded me of an event earlier today. Finally, my new laptop wire came through the post after the old one snapped.

Mother and I sent it off to 'The TechGuys©' expecting them to be very professional (hence the professional name). After countless confusing phone calls, it was finally collected and the journey began. They say patience is a virtue, and after what could out to be a very expensive week (twin sisters and their payments for the loaning of laptop power chargers these days!!!) the new wire arrived.

And that's when my patience went out of the window. Who in their right minds thinks that a three-pronged half of a power charger slots into a two-pronged slot??? And after all these are 'The TechGuys©'

Comeon, you're supposed to be professionals, but hey, Dad has managed to find half of an old wire to keep me pleased ...

FOR NOW!!!

1 comment: